Experience matters. People decide within seconds whether your app or website is useful and engaging. Crafting a great user experience requires more than just visual design.
Adobe XD is an app for doing it all --- wireframing, visual design, prototyping, previewing and sharing. In this session, we will show you how to design and prototype a complete experience using the new Adobe XD. Learn tips and tricks to immediately be more productive creating a great user experience.
What you’ll learn:
- Crafting a design with Adobe XD.
- Re-using assets from Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Creating an interactive prototype from your design.
- Previewing your experience on mobile devices.
- Sharing the prototype with others to get feedback.
- Handing off your designs to developers.
Join AIGA Gainesville and Adobe for an interactive workshop at the Hippodrome Theater. Attendees will be entered to win a 12-month subscription to Adobe Creative Cloud. Attendees should bring a laptop with Adobe XD installed.
UX/UI, Web and Mobile Designers.
Members log in at gainesville.aiga.org to access member pricing
AIGA Members - $20 online ($30 at the door)
Student Members - $15 online ($25 at the door)
Non-Members - $35 online ($45 at the door)
To become a member of AIGA, visit aiga.org/join